Up to four patrons can tuck into roasted pork belly paired with onion gravy or leg of lamb served with mint jelly and topped with rosemary
What You'll Get
- Type of food: English dinner
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter: garlic bread with cheese | avocado prawn with Marie Rose sauce and brown bread | deep-fried brie cheese with cranberry sauce | chef’s soup with freshly-baked white or brown roll
- Choice of main: hunters chicken wrapped in bacon and covered with cheese and barbecue sauce | pan-fried chicken breast with chef’s sauce of the day | slow-roasted pork belly with barbecue sauce or onion gravy | grilled fish of the day | slow-roasted leg of lamb with mint jelly and rosemary
- Valid Monday - Sunday
- Dinner served from 6.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
- £5 supplement for a steak meal or speciality of the day
The Fine Print
About Elizabeth House Hotel
Located a ten-minute walk from the town centre, The Elizabeth House Hotel is a classic B&B boutique hotel boasting twenty fully-furnished rooms, some of them equipped with a private bathroom. Guests can start the day with the full English breakfast served in the on-site restaurant offering all-day meals and then hop in a car to visit the nearby attractions including Ascot, the Windsor Castle and Legoland.