This one-year breakdown cover can offer drivers help with various unexpected road problems; roadside assistance and local recovery included
What You'll Get
- What’s included: basic or premium insurance plan
- Depending on the option chosen the cover plan applies to a vehicle of 10 years old or any car age
- Basic cover includes: roadside assistance | local recovery
- Premium package includes: roadside assistance | local recovery | national recovery | home start | onward travel | replacement car hire | overnight accommodation
- Only one cover car per policy
- Restrictions: claims cannot be done in the first 48 hours of the policy time
- Premium cover is valid for up to 6 call-outs per year; each of them includes one-hour of roadside repair
- Each repair is deemed as temporary and it is strongly advised that the vehicle is checked over in the garage
- Membership car can be changed on the insurance agreements up to 4 times during the period of membership
- The only covered address for Home Start, the assistance at a customer’s home, is the one registered during the agreement
- Roadside Assistance: up to one hour of roadside assistance, where possible, if the vehicle suffers a breakdown more than 1/4 mile from the customer’s home address
- Local Recovery: if it is not possible to repair the vehicle on the roadside, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest garage located within 25 miles
- National Recovery: if it is not possible to repair the vehicle on the roadside, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest garage, the customer’s travel destination, or their home address
- Home Start: repair carried out at customer’s home or within 1/4 mile from the customer’s home address.
- Onward Travel Options: if the vehicle cannot be repaired in the garage on the same working day, the insurer will provide a reimbursement for one of the options:
- Continuation of the journey by the driver and up to four passengers return to the home address;
- The hire of a vehicle for one day to continue the journey;
- An overnight accommodation for the driver and up to four passengers for one night
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jul 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. One car per policy. Redeeming required online at https://redeem.emergencyassistltd.co.uk/; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field. Claims cannot be made in the first 48 hours of the policy starting. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation policy. Must be 17 or older. Premium cover valid for up to 6 call-outs per year. Each call-out includes 1 hour of roadside repair (parts not included). Any repair carried out by one of the recovery operators is deemed as a temporary repair, it's strongly advised that the agreement holder has the vehicle checked over at a garage and have any permanent repairs made. Merchant reserves the right to request evidence of permanent repair. Clients are only covered for the vehicle registered at the inception of their agreement unless they have previously notified the merchant of a change of vehicle (48-hour inception period applies to any change of vehicle made mid-term). The client may change the vehicle on their Insurance agreement up to 4 times in any period of membership, however, temporary changes of vehicles are not permitted under this Insurance agreement. Assistance at a customer's home (Home Start) is only covered at the address registered on the merchant's system. If the client changes their address they must notify the merchant immediately. 24/7 call center available at 01945 586222. Valid for option purchased only.
About Emergency Assist
Emergency Assist is an emergency breakdown company managing over 200,000 motor breakdown members and a provider of home emergency assistance. They offer solutions to a myriad of problems taking place both at home and on the streets, and aim to safeguard peace of mind of the customers under their care. Anything from boilers to spoilers can be taken care of in a timely manner by the experienced staff.