Visitors can take a high-speed lift to the top of the Spinnaker Tower to enjoy the panoramic views and visit the Sky Garden
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry to Emirates Spinnaker Tower
- High-speed lift carries visitors up 100 metres in less than 30 seconds, where they can take in panoramic views, look down through the glass floor and visit the Sky Garden
- Ticket is valid all day during opening hours – visitors can come in during the day and return in the evening to enjoy the transformation of the view from day to night
- Visitors can enjoy hot and cold drinks and meals available in the Waterfront Café, try some treats in The Clouds café, and visit the gift shop for a bit of Christmas shopping with a range of homeware, cuddly toys and more
- New lighting display available from mid-November
- Gunwharf Quays Lighting Show runs 15th to 23rd December
- In December, the tower will be decorated for Christmas, accompanied by a festive lighting display, and families will be invited to help Santa on his Christmas journey on the Spinnaker Sleigh Trail
- Free admission for children under 4
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people, may buy 19 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. To redeem voucher, present Groupon at the ticket desk at Emirates Spinnaker Tower. 14-day refund from purchase date applies.
Restrictions: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid 7 days a week 10am-5.30pm, closes at 6pm. Free for children under 4. Valid for option purchased only. See terms and conditions
About Emirates Spinnaker Tower
Emirates Spinnaker Tower stands at 170 metres tall, offering breath-taking 23-mile views over Portsmouth Harbour, the city, the Solent, the South Downs and the Isle of Wight. The popular destination boasts a high-speed lift and three sky-high viewing decks. Adrenaline-lovers can venture across the thrilling glass Sky Walk at 100 metres above sea level or try the vertigo-inducing Altitude virtual reality experience. Guests can discover stories behind the surrounding sites with informative touchscreen displays and breathe in the view from the open-air Sky Garden. After exploring the iconic building, visitors can relax in The Clouds with a coffee, a glass of bubbly or a decadent High Tea and enjoy delicious meals made with locally sourced ingredients in the Waterfront Café.