This online training program covers the skills and knowledge required for human resources management and provides a degree upon completion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Specialisation in Coaching and NLP diploma
- Spanish for Business Program Certificate (free of charge and non-compulsory)
- Access to ENEB’s Virtual Campus, processing of the Academic Transcript and issuance of the diplomas
- Access the entire syllabus from the first day
- Tutoring from Monday to Sunday
- Streaming lessons and Master Classes taught by expert guests
- Multimedia resources
- Access to the virtual library.
- Networking room at ENEB Community
- Access to our Job Listing
- National and International internships (if desired).
- Strategic management
- International accounting
- Financial management
- Human resources management
- Personnel management and organisational behaviour
- Management of international financial services
- Executive coaching
- NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Personnel selection
- Occupational risks prevention
- Training and e-learning
- Corporate social responsibility
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 18 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: To register, call +44 (0)20 3743 0637 stating personal information, coupon code and name of the Training Program chosen. Within 24 hours, the user name and password, along with the instructions on how to start the Training will be provided. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 18 or older.
About ENEB Business School
ENEB is a Barcelona-based business school offering masters and postgraduate training programmes online. The available programmes range from MBA and Human Resources, to managing logistics and supply chains. All the masters, postgraduate and higher education programs are accredited by Universidad Isabel I.