In a Nutshell
Decorate garden with these English bluebell plants which produce scented violet-blue bell from April onwards
- Can tolerate temperatures down to at least -5°C (23°F)
- Will produce scented violet-blue bells from April onwards
- Plant in dappled shade at the base of trees in well-drained soil
- Should be planted from September to November
- At maturity expect a height of 30cm
- Bulb size: approx. 7cm
- Space bulbs randomly throughout the planting area at distance of 10cm apart nad depth 10cm
- Caution: harmful if eaten
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.