· Redeemed 7 March 2018
· Redeemed 10 August 2017
· Redeemed 12 May 2017
What You'll Get
£49 for an accredited online 180-hour TEFL course and two specialist courses teaching mindfulness (61% Off)
- Customers can learn at their own pace with mobile friendly, tablet and PC access to this 180-hour online course from Enjoy TEFL
- Applicants can use the materials to develop their knowledge and then practice with quizzes, and a personal tutor will be available to assist with any questions along the way
- The course also includes two eBooks on Grammar and Activities
- The 23 modules explore the background and motivations of students, positive language; classroom management, which includes improving focus; grammar and verb structures; effective lesson planning; how to teach speaking, listening, reading, writing, how to assess students and introduce reflection into lessons, and a 7-module Teaching English to Young Learners course
- Following successful completion of the course candidates will receive their Enjoy TEFL Certificate, job and CV assistance
TEFL Course Modules:
- Section 1: Teaching and Learning: The Principles: Module 1: Principles of teaching and role of a teacher
- Section 2: Teaching Skills and Managing the Classroom: Module 2: Student motivation, positive language, learning styles and strategies including Cognitive and Affective skills (Specialist courses with Video Animations)|Module 3: Technology in the classroom
- Section 3: Language Basics: Module 4-5: Grammar and Verb Structures
- Section 4: Planning: Module 6: Lesson Planning
- Section 5: Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation Skills: Module 7-14: Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation Skills and ESL Mindfulness Activities
- Section 6: Assessing Students and Reflection: Module 15: Assessment and Learnin|Module 16: Reflection, Job Advice and Lifelong Learning
Section 7: Teaching English to Young Learners: Module 17: The TEYL Area|Module 18: How Children Learn and Develop, in General|Module 19: L2 Listening|Module 20: Teaching Listening and Speaking|Module 21: Teaching Reading and Writing|Module 22: Stories|Module 23: Strategies for Getting It Right First Time
- Full details of the Specialist Courses
30-Hour and 60-Hour Specialist Teaching Mindfulness Courses
- The comprehensive course comes with a bonus Specialist 30-hour Teaching Mindfulness to Young Learners and Teenagers and a Specialist 60-hour Mindfulness Skills for TEFL Teachers course
- The courses use fun video animations, downloadable lesson plans, ESL activities and games to help students learn more by discussing some of the latest research in neuroscience
- The benefits include improved learning, focus, kindness, empathy, and awareness
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2018. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.enjoytefl.com/buy/. Steps to be followed with registration: 1) add the 180-hour TEFL Course to the basket. 2) above the credit card symbols you will see ‘Have a Discount Code?’ - click to enter it. 3) enter Groupon voucher code, register and press purchase. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 4 May 2016.
About Enjoy TEFL
The Enjoy TEFL's mission is to help customers begin a lifetime of learning and experience. They offer professional and up-to-date skills to help candidates achieve their goal of becoming a fully qualified TEFL teacher. Their mindfulness courses complement the TEFL curriculum, aiming to help applicants create the best possible learning environment for their students and become excellent teachers.