Four players can attempt to rob a vault and get off scot-free; afterwards, celebrate with a glass of wine, Schooner beer or coffee
What You'll Get
- Private room-escape game: players will make their way through the room without any outsiders where they’ll be given the number of their getaway driver, who will be on call to give them all the instructions needed to make their heist a successful one
- Available rooms: rob a vault and escape
- Age restrictions: under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol.
- Average length of game: 40 minutes
- Includes a glass of wine, Schooner beer or coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 12 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Includes glass of wine, Schooner beer or coffee up to the value of £3.50 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Escape the Vault - Escape Room Brighton
The team at Escape the Vault invite adventure seekers to attempt an unusual escape game where instead of trying to catch a villain, the players become the bad guys. With just 40 minutes to rob the vault located within Presuming Ed's Coffee House, guests can don balaclavas and do their best to fool the security system and drive off with the prize. After the job is done, Presuming Ed's Coffee House helps everyone celebrate with a schooner of beer or a glass of wine.