Four players can attempt to rob a vault and get off scot-free; afterwards, celebrate with a Schooner beer, coffee or soft drink
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: players will make their way through the room without any outsiders where they’ll be given the number of their getaway driver, who will be on call to give them all the instructions needed to make their heist a successful one
- Available rooms: rob a vault and escape
- Age restrictions: under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol.
- Average length of game: 40 minutes
- Includes a glass of wine, cider, Schooner beer or coffee
Need To Know
About Escape the Vault - Escape Room Brighton
The team at Escape the Vault invite adventure seekers to attempt an unusual escape game where instead of trying to catch a villain, the players become the bad guys. With just 40 minutes to rob the vault located within Presuming Ed's Coffee House, guests can don balaclavas and do their best to fool the security system and drive off with the prize. After the job is done, Presuming Ed's Coffee House helps everyone celebrate with a schooner of beer or a glass of wine.