Diners can enjoy a meal with starters such as tandoori chicken or onion bhaji, mains like lamb bhutwa or chicken jalfrezi, and dessert
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: a three-course meal with a 175 ml glass of wine per person
- Starters may include: vegetable samosa | onion bhaji | chicken kali mirch | seekh kebab | chicken lollipop | tandoori chicken
- Mains may include: vegetable rogan josh | chicken jalfrezi | lamb bhutwa | chicken korma | chicken tikka | vegetable chow mein
- Wines may include: Señorio de Chical Verdejo | Señorio de Chical Tempranillo Rosado | Señorio de Chical Tempranillo
- Dessert may include: ice cream | gulab jamun
Please note: rice and bread are not included in the meal.
The Fine Print
About Everest Kitchen Liverpool
Located on Mill Lane, a short distance away from Queens Drive, Everest Kitchen Liverpool offers a wide range of Indian and Nepalese dishes. Diners can enjoy a selection of seafood, chicken, lamb, vegetarian, biryani or Indo-Chinese dishes. Meat lovers can even find prime Scottish beef steaks here.