Learn about orientation and planning and projects up-to-date using baselining and performance data
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for a Microsoft Project online course (68% off)
- £29 for a Project Management online course (51% off)
- £39 for a Microsoft Project and Project Management online course bundle (67% off)
Microsoft Project 2016: In this course you will learn:
- A clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times About project costs, levelling and how to resolve resource overallocation To get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts How to set-up baselines and interim plans How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues How to save your project as a template for future projects Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
See the full syllabus.
Project Management: In this course you will learn:
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology How to define a project and assess risk About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project To close, deploy and launch your completed project
See the full syllabus.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jan 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://ewbcourses.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 31 Jan 2019.
About Excel with Business
Excel with Business strives to serve as the Excel training experts. Too many courses focus on how to do things using this popular software, and not on making it business-relevant. Excel with Business obsesses over this, having developed and patented their own algorithm. Over the past five years, they have taught nearly one million people and added more courses on Excel, including the advanced course and courses on VBA and Pivot Tables, plus PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Office 365 syllabi. Their complementary business courses include a mini MBA.