Participants can learn how to keep track of costs in their business with these 62 modules covering accounting and bookkeeping principles
About This Deal
- What’s included: basic accounts online course
- Certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course which may be used for Continued Professional Development (CPD) for IT purposes
- Includes 62 modules of training, covering introductory accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Videos and downloadable exercises
- Key accounting terms
- How to structure a company
- Four different ways to structure accounts
- How to keep track of business costs and raise invoices
- How to deal with VAT
- The various taxes that affect business and what they mean
- How to accurately read accounts
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: excelwithbusiness.com/redeem. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course which may be used for Continued Professional Development (CPD) for IT purposes. No additional fees required. Customer support available at ewbcourses.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
About Excel with Business
Excel with Business strives to serve as the Excel training experts. Too many courses focus on how to do things using this popular software, and not on making it business-relevant. Excel with Business obsesses over this, having developed and patented their own algorithm. Over the past five years, they have taught nearly one million people and added more courses on Excel, including the advanced course and courses on VBA and Pivot Tables, plus PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Office 365 syllabi. Their complementary business courses include a mini MBA.