Players control the game master to solve a murder, find a way out of prison, stop a zombie apocalypse, all without leaving their homes
About This Deal
What’s included: live online escape room game for up to six people
Online game: the game master acts as an avatar, who will search the room and look for clues as instructed by the players.
- Available rooms:
- Madness: A strange professor is working on a mysterious project at the Asylum of Heaven Falls, where visitors disappear.
- Bomb: During the cold war, an agent escapes with a nuclear bomb with a goal of destroying the world.
- Zombie Apocalypse: A zombie virus escaped from the lab and the team has to find a way to stop it.
- Prison: The players find themselves in a strange prison and attempt to learn its secrets and escape.
- Japan: The goal of the game is to discover Shogun’s secret without being noticed.
- Aztec: The team has to find a way to escape from El Dorado without losing a treasure.
- Technical requirements: good internet connection, a device with a camera and microphone
- Average duration: 60 minutes
- Under 14s should play with an adult
Need To Know
About Exit the Room
Exit the Room is a multi-national escape game company. Its venues provide live adventure games in which players have to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. Located in central Manchester, Exit the Room offers games to individual customers and also caters towards team building exercises and other group events.