Groups of up to six players can solve escape room-style puzzles to defuse a bomb, escape a mad professor’s lab, or investigate a murder
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: Participants and their group will make their way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms:
- Bomb: be ready to defuse the bomb in time
- Madness: escape from the mad professor’s lab
- Murder: enter the infamous Room 9 and investigate an unsolved homicide
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
About Exit the Room
Exit the Room is a multi-national escape game company. Its venues provide live adventure games in which players have to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. Located in central Manchester, Exit the Room offers games to individual customers and also caters towards team building exercises and other group events.