Clients can receive access to all classes offered by the gym for one month and start working towards their fitness goals
What You'll Get
- Overview of classes offered: gym | circuit | strength | kettlebells | calisthenics
- Class schedule:
- 30-minute gym classes: Monday at 9.30 am, 5.30 p.m. | Tuesday at noon and 5.30 p.m. | Wednesday 9.30 a.m. | Thursday at noon and 5.30 p.m. | Friday at 9.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
- 30-minute circuit class: Monday at 6 p.m.
- 60-minute circuit classes: Tuesday at 6.30 p.m. | Thursday at 6.30 p.m. | Saturday at 9 a.m.
- 30-minute kettlebell classes: Tuesday at 6 p.m. | Thursday at 6 p.m.
- 60-minute strength class: Monday at 6.30 p.m.
- 60-minute calisthenics class: Wednesday at 9.30 a.m.
- Gym facilities can be used between 6.30 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on a Saturday
The Fine Print
About Explosive Fitness
Located in Farsley, Explosive Fitness offers access to gym facilities as well as specialised classes: from kettlebells to calisthenics. Additionally gym goers can also take advantage of a fitness programme, consisting of a set of excercises and a diet.