Clients can undergo this treatment that discharges a small electrical current to the skin tag or milia causing it to dry up
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- £13 for one 15-minute session of skin tag removal (74% off)
- £24 for two 15-minute sessions of skin tag removal (76% off)
- £29 for three 15-minute sessions of skin tag removal (81% off)
- £29 for three 15-minute sessions of thread vein removal (81% off)
- £49 for six 15-minute sessions of thread vein removal (84% off)
- £13 for one 15-minute session of milia removal (74% off)
What does radio frequency involve?
A fine probe discharges a small electrical current to the mole, wart or skin tag, causing it to dry up.
What happens afterwards?
The area will form a scab which will last a few days and should be left to naturally come away from the skin to avoid the risk of scarring.
Is any preparation needed?
Customers should seek the advice of their GP before undergoing the treatment. If deemed unsuitable, a full refund will be provided.
Need To Know
About FAB Aesthetics Lounge
Striving to help clients achieve their beauty goals, the team at FAB Aesthetics Lounge features practitioners with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Beauty buffs can choose from a broad selection of modern hair, skin and face treatments, with therapies improving general wellbeing also available.