This software compiles family recipes, photos and stories, and transforms them into full-colour cookbooks with custom layouts and covers
About This Deal
- What’s included: access to personalised cookbook maker software
- Available options:
- One-year access with one printed cookbook
- Lifetime access with five printed cookbooks
- Lifetime access with ten printed cookbooks
- Shipping not included: £5.99 for one cookbook, £7.99 for five cookbooks, £9.99 for ten cookbooks
- Complimentary recipe uploads from contributors
- Final drafts can be printed at home, a local printing shop or exported straight to a Kindle or iPad
Custom cookbook includes:
- Up to 50 recipes and ten colour photos on white standard paper with coil-binding
- Additional recipes, photos, paper and binding types available for an extra fee
- Users can customise their cookbooks by uploading personal photos and choosing from a selection of layouts, covers, and dividers
- Software works on Macs, PCs, and iPads
Need To Know
Validity: Expires 31 Jul 2021.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Redemption required online, click here to redeem; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. No cancellations or refunds once voucher has been redeemed.
Restrictions: Deal includes up to 50 recipes average 2/page printed and 10 colour photos with coil binding, standard paper, standard size. Delivery (not included): £5.99 for 1 book, £7.99 for 5 books, £9.99 for 10 books. Delivery time: 14-21 days. Delivery to UK Mainland only. Shipping is charged per voucher and multiple vouchers cannot be combined on orders. Customer service available here. Valid on option purchased only.
About Family Cookbook Project
Family Cookbook Project is an online platform dedicated to helping customers collect and preserve their family recipes. The website provides step-by-step instructions and online tools to create custom cookbooks including personal touches like hand-written recipes to bookmarks made from the family’s favourite deli meat. It also sends email reminders to contributors, amasses recipes and hosts an eclectic stock of templates and colour schemes.