Sip wine or beer, nibble on starters such as Punjabi samosa or malai chops, and tuck into the likes of salmon tikka or prawn dupiaza
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Indian
- What’s included:
Starters available include: onion bhaji | Punjabi samosa | adrakhi lamb chops | chicken tikka
Main courses available include: shashlik | mirchi murgh tikka | dill salmon tikka | tikka mussala | chicken, lamb or vegetable biriani | chana massala | chicken, lamb or vegetable rogan josh
See the full menu
Drinks available include: glass of white, red or rosé wine | half of Cobra | half of Kingfisher | Coke | Diet Coke | Indian tonic water | small still or sparkling water
Which Indian meal is the healthiest? The answer depends on several factors, such as the amount of oil used, which can vary from chef to chef. However, those with a weight management project currently in motion can consider the following options available with this Farncombe Tandoori voucher:
- Tadka dal – the stars of this classic dish are lentils, endorsed as a healthy choice by none other than WHO
- Channa masala – spicy chickpeas cooked in a tomato gravy, which is typically lighter than any cream-based sauce
- Mixed vegetable curry – vegetables usually top meat when dietary concerns are involved
- Aloo gobi – this combination of curried potatoes and cauliflower
- Tandoori items – one of the benefits of the traditional clay oven is the reduced amount of fat needed to prepare the meal. This Indian food deal lets voucher holders pick vintage tandoori classics like tandoori murgh, featuring chicken, herbs and yoghurt, or dill salmon tikka with the popular fish marinated in a light recipe of ginger and garlic – also served with yoghurt.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for starters up to value of £6.95, mains up to £11.95 and drinks up to £5.50 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Farncombe Tandoori
Established over 30 years ago, Farncombe Tandoori specialises in traditional Indian cuisine. The menu features a broad range of curries and chef's specials such as salmon tikka and lavish tandoori mixed grill, plus vegetarian options. Patrons can seek their server's advice regarding the best wine match for their chosen meal, or add that extra bit of indulgence and finish on a sweet note. Those who prefer dining at home can use Farncombe Tandoori's collection or delivery service, while those choosing to eat in can relax in a dining hall that sports white-clothed tables, exposed brickwork and even a carrom table.