Lovebirds can commence a new chapter in their lives, with a wedding breakfast, evening buffet and bridal suite included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £2,599 for a wedding package for 50 day and 75 evening guests (50% off)
The package includes:
- Wedding coordinator and host for the day
- Red carpet at the hotel entrance
- Hire of the Oak Room for the ceremony between noon and 4 p.m.
- One glass of Buck’s Fizz per person after the ceremony
- Hire of Cedar Room for the wedding breakfast and evening reception
- White tablecloths and napkins
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Use of cake stand and knife
- Evening buffet of bacon rolls and chips for 75 guests
- Overnight stay in a bridal suite with breakfast for the newlyweds
- Reduced room rates available for guests
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Oct 2018 - 31 May 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01252 716908 to check availability before purchase and make a booking; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Once booked dates are non-transferable and non-refundable outwith a 7-day cooling off period. No cancellation once booking is confirmed. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Soft drinks alternatives available. Please notify the hotel of any dietary requirements in advance. Registrar not included. Check-in for bridal suite: 2pm, check-out 11am. £48 surcharge per person for additional day guest; £15.75 surcharge per person for additional evening guest. Max 80 day and 120 evening guests. Valid Mon-Sun; dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Insurance coverage and liability insurance included.
About Farnham House Hotel
Set in five acres of rural Farnham, this hotel provides modern accommodation and dining with 24 en suite bedrooms, a restaurant and bar. The venue caters for special occasions such as weddings or family reunions. Guests may also enjoy the hotel's garden area, which boasts picturesque views, and a Victorian-styled gazebo, specially prepared for civil ceremonies.