On Sundays, visitors can watch a troupe of extraordinary male dance artists, while enjoying a bottomless bubbly brunch
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- £19.99 for a bottomless Sunday brunch with the Boys for one (43% off)
- £38.99 for a bottomless Sunday brunch with the Boys for two (44% off)
- £76.99 for a bottomless Sunday brunch with the Boys for four (45% off)
£20 surcharge for booth seating; subject to availability.
- Bottomless bubbly lasts for one hour, midday - 1 p.m.
- The brunch includes a choice of two filled bagels per person: eggs Benedict | smashed avocado, guacamole and bacon | salmon and cream cheese
Need To Know
About Fest Camden
The nightlife of Camden spills all over the Camden Stables Market, located only a short walk away from Chalk Farm Tube station, inviting guests from other parts of London to join the festivities. The atmosphere is in part thanks to Fest Camden, who provide parties, singalongs and live entertainment to remember. The venue offers private hire of one of the individually styled stables, providing patrons with access to the club, hostess service and a themed menu with each party. Alongside those, outdoor roof gardens can be enjoyed where hanging plants, lush greenery and pergola bring a touch of nature to the busy city life while amenities like a bar serving cocktails, ales and pizzas and daily live music keep the fun going. The Birdcage Cabaret is a weekly feature that showcases talent in burlesque, comedy, circus and magic - an enchanting end to every week.