All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £29 for a two-course meal and a hot drink for two (up to 44% off)
- £55 for a two-course meal and a hot drink for four (up to 48% off)
£78 for a two-course meal and a hot drink for six (up to 50% off)
- Selection of starters may include: trio of grilled halloumi and tomato salsa served on crunchy pesto bread | garlic king prawns cooked in garlic butter and parsley served on a toasted bruschetta | soup of the day | fresh bread with seasoned olives and olive oil
- Selection of mains may include: 8oz sirloin steak | grilled sea bass fillet | salmon supreme | scampi and chunky chips | seasoned grilled chicken breast | outdoor bred gammon steak
- Selection of after dinner drinks may include: choice of tea | single espresso | Americano
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 18 Apr 2019. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max 6 diners per table. Booking required, please call 01162 516 879; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for a starter up to the value of £5.95, sirloin steak or a main up to £16.95 and a hot drink up to £2.10 per person. Coffee upgrade available. The voucher can also be used for Sunday roast (roast beef and roast chicken) on Sundays only. Supplement fees: specials - £4, supplement rib starter - £4, upgrade fillet steak 8oz - £10, upgrade fillet 16oz - £16, upgrade 12oz sirloin - £10, upgrade 10oz rib eye steak - £4. Service charge not included. For customers upgrading to the steak dishes, they must mention how they want their steak cooked whilst ordering. Once cooked and served, changes cannot be made and surcharges will still apply. Valid Mon-Thu midday-3pm and 5pm-9.30pm; Sun midday-9pm. Excludes Mother's Day and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 14 Feb 2019.
About Fifteen Seventy Three Bar And Grill
1573 Bar and Grill is housed within a Grade II listed, 16th-century schoolhouse in central Leicester. The kitchen prepares sizzling steaks, fresh seafood, a range of salads and plenty of vegetarian dishes. The traditional interior features ambient lighting, wooden furnishings and exposed brickwork while a terrace offers outdoor seating and views of Highcross.