In a Nutshell
This handy Fitbit smartwatch easily fits into one’s workout regimen by ensuring a proper activity tracking throughout the whole day
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Deezer curated playlist available via download (subscription required)
- Battery life: up to four days
- Charge time (0-100%): two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Personalised on-screen workouts displayed on the wrist
- PurePulse continuous heart rate for calorie tracking
- Water-resistant to 50 metres
- Aluminum watch case and buckle
- Polyester woven band
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
- Syncing range: up to 6.1 m
- Bluetooth LE wireless technology for a smooth and automatic synchronisation
- Colours available: grey, peach and rose-gold, black
- Charging cable included
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 5.0 and later and Windows 10 devices
- Dimensions: 25.6cm x 4.1cm x 1.1cm
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Shipping only to the UK Mainland.
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Argos, checked on 28.01.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.