Up to 12 visitors can jump, bounce, slide, climb and splash into the water on a large inflatable aqua park with towers, trampolines and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: The vouchers are valid Monday-Friday, with one hour available on Sundays
- What’s included: one-hour entry to aqua park featuring a blast bag, a jump tower, slides, climbing walls and trampolines, and a wetsuit hire
- The tickets are valid for all ages. However:
- children aged 6 to 10 years old can participate in aqua park sessions but must be competent swimmers and be joined in the water by a participating adult on a maximum of 1 adult to 3 children ratio
- children aged 11 to 17 years old can participate in aqua park sessions as long as an adult remains on site and spectates from the shore
- Lockers are available onsite
- Loose-fitting clothing only
- Shoes are not allowed, only wetsuit socks are permitted
- No jewellery
- No glasses - contact lenses or prescription goggles are recommended
- Wearable cameras are only permitted when secured by a chest harness, brought in at own risk
- Must sign a risk acknowledgement form
- See the FAQs here.
The Fine Print
Expires 29 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4, 6 or 12 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Children aged 6 to 10 years old can participate in aqua park sessions but must be competent swimmers and be joined in the water by a participating adult on a maximum of 1 adult to 3 children ratio. Children aged 11 to 17 years old can participate in aqua park sessions as long as an adult remains on site and spectates from the shore. All under 18s must-have parental consent (parent/ guardian must sign their risk acknowledgement form). Maximum 20 people per session. Valid for option purchased only.
About Flipout Aqua Park
Flipout Aqua Park is a swimming pool alternative for the adventurous. It consists of a large inflatable structure moored in the water and awaiting thrill-seekers willing to climb and slide on it. The set-up features obstacles such as the blast bag, jump tower and a choice of trampolines. Swimmers can rely on buoyancy aids for a more comfortable experience.