For a day out less ordinary families can visit this farm park boasting picnic and kids play areas and over 160 animals of different species
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry to the farm park
- Daily activities include: lamb feeding at 10.30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. | animal cuddles at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Over 160 animals to see and meet
- The venue is open all year round
- Play and picnic areas are available
- Free admission for children under 2 years old
- Complimentary parking available on site
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 5 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 2s admitted free of charge. Last entry 1 hour before closing time.
About Floralands Farm Park
Nestled in the picturesque Nottinghamshire countryside, Floralands Farm Park is a family-friendly venue allowing guests of all ages to learn more about the farm life and meet over 160 animals of different species. No matter their preferences, all visitors can enjoy their time with the animals as the farm is home of the little furry cuties such as rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, chinchillas and chipmunks, as well as some bigger friendly faces including goats, llamas, sheep, alpacas, pigs and donkeys. Charming chickens, cockerels, ducks and other birds are also ready to show their personalities throughout the day.