All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 7 hours ago
· 7 hours ago
· a day ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £4 for a 60-minute youth or teen parkour class and a 60-minute open session for one (43% off)
- £7 for a 60-minute youth or teen parkour class and a 60-minute open session for two (50% off)
- £6 for a 60-minute adult parkour class and a 60-minute open session for one (45% off)
- £11 for a 60-minute adult parkour class and a 60-minute open session for two (50% off)
- £4 for a 60-minute adult obstacle course ninja training for one (43% off)
- £7 for a 60-minute adult obstacle course ninja training for two (50% off)
- £3 for a 60-minute little ninja session for one (40% off)
- £5 for a 60-minute little ninja session for two (50% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. No booking required. Just turn up for the appropriate session and present printed voucher for scanning. The timetable is available at https://www.fluidityfreerunacademy.co.uk/classes. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Youth classified as 7-11 years old and teens as 12-15 years old. Back to back sessions (i.e. Parkour class followed immediately by an opening sessions) are only held on Tuesdays 7pm for adults, and Wednesdays 5pm for children. Must sign waiver; please visit https://www.rollerdigital.com/FluidityFreeRun/waivers/154#/ to find the waiver. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Aug 2017.
About Fluidity Freerun Academy
Fluidity Freerun is a professional freerunning group in South Wales. Established in 2005, the team have performed across the world, ran hundreds of classes and community workshops, have worked on adverts, films and productions, and provided consultancy for stunts and films. The custom-designed centre serves to preserve the discipline of parkour and freerunning, as well as other alternative sports and practises with the mind, body and soul at heart.