Enjoy an outdoor ranger-guided activity for an individual or a family of four; learn more about the forest or how to survive if lost in one
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 90-minute Forest Discovery session or 180-minute Ultimate Forest Survival experience for up to a family of four
- Forest discovery activities may include: introduction to forest life | building dens | foraging | marshmallow toasting
- Ultimate Forest Survival activities may include: finding shelter | finding water | lighting a fire | nettle-rope making | foraging
- Age restrictions:
- Forest discovery: minimum of three years of age
- Ultimate Forest Survival: minimum of ten years of age
Areas available: Ardgartan, Blackwood Forest, Cropton, Forest of Dean, Strathyre, Thorpe Forest, Keldy
- Children between 3 and 16 must be accompanied by a participating paying adult
- Family tickets are valid for two adults and two children
- Valid 7 days a week
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01842 824 840 for Thorpe Forest, 01594 837 165 for Forest of Dean, 01301 702 293 for Ardgartan Argyll, 01877 330 323 for Strathyre, 01751 417 445 for Keldy, 01962 774754 for Blackwood and 01751 417 591 for Cropton; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Forest discovery; must be 3 or older (3-16 for child ticket). Forest survival; must be 10 or older (10-16 for child ticket). All children must be accompanied by a participating paying adult. Cannot be used with any other offer and discount. Valid Mon-Sun 8.30am-8pm. Activity days and times will be confirmed upon booking. Valid for option purchased only.
About Forest Discoveries
Forest Holidays aims to connect holidaymakers with nature. With locations up and down the country in the picturesque and idyllic forests, guests can stay in cabins boasting all amenities, including hot tubs. Romantic getaways and treehouses are on offer for those who want something more specific out of their stay. Daytime activities such as forest survival and nocturnal animal spotting are also available.