Sightseers can observe the Firth of Forth’s 19th- and 20th-century bridges as well as the Queensferry Crossing completed in August 2017
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for a Three Bridges boat trip for two valid for the last trip of the day (up to 50% off)
- £21 for a Three Bridges boat trip for two valid for any day trip (up to 30% off)
Optional stop at Inchcolm Island available on the boat to purchase for all tours except for the last trip of the day. Tickets are available at: £6 per adult, £4.80 per concession ticket and £3.60 per child aged 5–15 years old.
£1 surcharge per dog, payable on the day directly to the merchant.
- With bridges, blustery islands and all manner of wildlife to gaze on, the valiant Forth Belle will escort guests on a cruise of the Three Bridges
- This 90-minute trip offers views of the 19th-century rail bridge and 20th-century road crossing, as well as the new bridge, flying the flag for the 21st century
- Guests can enjoy the views of the Edinburgh skyline to the south and the Kingdom of Fife to the north, as well as the medieval abbey on Inchcolm Island and the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchkeith, and Inchmickery
- Sailors can stand on the outdoor observation decks for a chance to see local wildlife, including seabirds and seals
- Alternatively, the heated lounge offers shelter and refreshments
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Apr - 31 Oct 2019. Limit 6 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, please visit http://www.forthtours.com, click Book Now, follow instructions and provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival to exchange it at the merchant's ticket kiosk at Hawes Pier for a Boarding Pass. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Sailings depart from Hawes Pier, South Queensferry. Optional stop at Inchcolm Island available on the boat to purchase. Tickets are available: £6 for adult ticket, £4.80 for concession ticket and £3.60 for a ticket for a child aged 5–15 years old. Members of Historic Scotland can get off free if they bring their membership card on the day. Please note that the last sailing of the day does not allow for a stop on Inchcolm Island. Merchant only stops at Inchcolm on the final sailing to collect passengers. Step-free access is available. Dogs are welcome on board as long as they are kept on a lead - £1 surcharge per dog, payable on the day directly to the merchant. It's advised to bring waterproof clothing on wet days. Tours last approx. 90 minutes. Valid 7 days a week. From 1–30 Apr valid Mon-Fri 11am and 1pm, Sat-Sun 11am, 1pm and 3pm. From 1 May–30 Jun and 1–30 Sep valid Mon-Fri 11am, 1pm, 3 pm, Sat-Sun 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.40pm. From 1 Jul–31 Aug valid Mon-Sun 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.40pm. From 1–31 Oct valid Mon-Fri 11am and 1pm, Sat-Sun 11am, 1pm, 3pm. Valid for the daytime sightseeing cruises only. Not valid for the evening themed cruises. Check the website for up to date sailings times. Valid for option purchased only.
About Forth Boat Tours
The team at Forth Boat Tours sends clients on voyages for daytime sightseeing and traditional excursions. Departing from Hawes Pier or Port Edgar Marina in South Queensferry, their vessels come complete with cafe and bar facilities.