Sightseers can observe the Firth of Forth’s 19th- and 20th-century bridges, as well as the Queensferry Crossing completed in August 2017
About This Deal
- What’s included: three bridges boat trip for two
- Valid from Thursday to Sunday, see the timetable for departure times
- Departure location: Hawes Pier, South Queensferry
Customers are advised to bring waterproof clothing on rainy days
- With bridges, blustery islands and all manner of wildlife to gaze on, the valiant Forth Belle will escort guests on a cruise of the Three Bridges
- This 90-minute trip offers views of a 19th-century rail bridge and a 20th-century road crossing, as well as the new bridge, flying the flag for the 21st century
- Guests can enjoy the views of the Edinburgh skyline to the south and the Kingdom of Fife to the north, plus the medieval abbey on Inchcolm Island and the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchkeith and Inchmickery
Optional stop at Inchcolm Island available on the boat to purchase for all tours except for the last trip of the day. Tickets are available at: £6 per adult, £4.80 per concession ticket and £3.60 per child aged 5–15 years old.
£1 surcharge per dog, payable on the day.
Need To Know
About Forth Boat Tours
The team at Forth Boat Tours sends clients on voyages for daytime sightseeing and traditional excursions. Departing from Hawes Pier or Port Edgar Marina in South Queensferry, their vessels come complete with cafe and bar facilities. Guided commentary is available for some of the voyages.