In a Nutshell
Azalea dwarf collection shrubs can make a nice year-round focal point in the garden; ideal for providing exotic colour in spring
Today’s Groupon offers Four Hardy Dwarf Azaleas, distributed by Van Meuwen.
- Collection contains a mix of dwarf evergreen azalea plants - red, white, lilac and orange
- Slow-growing and hardy perennials, these compact shrubs make a low-maintenance addition to a garden
- Ideal for acid borders and patio containers
- Will flower during April and May
- For best performance plant in dappled shade
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 90cm (35’’)
- Supplied as pot grown plants in 9cm pots
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be provided
- For best performance plant in the sun or dappled shade
- Best planted in moist, well-drained soil of loam or sand within an acidic PH balance
- Planting in October or March
- Apply organic matter such as leaf mould and mix it in well to the native soil
- Dig a hole as deep and twice as wide as the root ball applying a generous layer of chipped bark to keep the soil cool and moist
- Water thoroughly and deeply after planting
- Should be watered when the soil surface becomes dry
- Thorough watering should also be undertaken during periods of drought
- During spring, it is recommended to feed azaleas with an ericaceous fertiliser
- Does not require much pruning although it is beneficial to remove dead wood or spent flowers
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 12/12/2021 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Please note that during this period there may be a delay in replies from the seller.
Delivery: Free. Allow an estimated 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for Northern Ireland (BT Postcodes).
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 18.08.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Van Meuwen. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com. Registered Address:
Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane
IP8 3BU Ipswich
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.