Featuring cooking demonstrations and live music, this food festival caters to people who do not eat gluten, sugar or dairy
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One or two general admission tickets to Free From Festival
- When: Saturday 17 November 2018
- Available sessions: 11 a.m. | 1.30 p.m. | 4 p.m - the closing session
- Where: Brunel’s Old Station The Passenger Shed, Station Approach, Bristol
- Ticket includes a welcome drink
- This is a cash-only event
- £3.50 for one (1) general admission ticket, 4 p.m. session (up to 30% off)
- £6.50 for two (2) general admission tickets, 4 p.m. session (up to 35% off)
- £7 for one (1) general admission ticket, 11 a.m. or 1.30 p.m. session (up to 30% off)
- £13 for two (2) general admission tickets, 11 a.m. or 1.30 p.m. session (up to 35% off)
Free From Festival
Free From Festival is a food festival focusing on showcasing the best of gluten-, sugar- and dairy-free products and businesses. Visitors can sample a wide range of UK-made products, including items produced by local businesses. Sugarless chocolate and gluten-free desserts and snacks, as well as gluten-free beer and organic wines, will be available for purchase. The festival will host live cooking demonstrations, and guests can get some tips on how to prepare healthy and tasty food. This event will also feature music performances by up and coming artists.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 5 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Aug 2018.