In a Nutshell
This dental water flosser can help deep clean the oral cavity for the prevention of plaque and tooth decay for a brighter smile
Today’s Groupon offers Freestanding Water Flosser, distributed by Brk Trading.
- Dental water flosser
- Designed to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- May help prevent tooth decay, gum bleeding, swelling and pain sensitivity due to oral diseases
- Uses a high-pressure water pulse 1250-1700 times per minute
- Suitable for cleaning around dental implants, or corrective devices such as braces
- Comes with three colourful jet tips
- Additional tongue scraper to help prevent bad breath and bacteria build-up
- Provides a 360-degree clean for hard-to-reach areas
- Periodontal tip
- Can be used to massage gums, relieve periodontitis, gingivitis, teeth shrinking, reduce the thickness of pocket
- Compact size, lightweight
- Easy to use and store
- 800ml large capacity water tank with dust cover
- Power source: rechargeable battery
- Voltage: 100-240V 50-60HZ
- Hydraulic pressure (PSI): 20-120
- Nozzle: 5 pieces
- Power: 12W
- Material: ABS
- Size: 16.3cm x 12.5cm x 21.2cm
- Package content:
- Oral Irrigator
- 5 water flossing nozzles
- Instruction book
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 12/12/2021 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Please note that during this period there may be a delay in replies from the seller.
Delivery: Free. Allow an estimated 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Express living, checked on 18.10.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Brk Trading. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered Address:
Unit 71 Cardington Square
W4 6AJ Hounslow
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.