Sit down at a restaurant awarded the AA Rosette for culinary excellence and enjoy a three-course dinner started with an amouse bouche
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £59.90 for a three-course AA Rosette meal for two (up to 30% off)
- £119.80 for a three-course AA Rosette meal for four (up to 30% off)
- Bread and amuse bouche
- Chicken liver parfait, served with pickled cucumber and shallots, red radish, cauliflower and toasted brioche
- Soup of the day
- Gnocchi: handmade creamy gnocchi with tarragon sauce, hazelnut flakes and coriander cress
- Mackerel: fresh mackerel with fennel salad, cucumber snow and yuzu dressing
- Duck: confit duck leg, herby mash potatoes, red cabbage and jus
- Salmon: fillet of salmon with herb crushed potatoes, saffron and vanilla sauce
- Lamb: best end of new season loin of lamb, pine nut and wild garlic gremolata, almond and cauliflower
- Ravioli: truffle and wild mushroom ravioli with spinach, parmesan, pine nuts and truffle essence
- Bread and butter pudding
- Crème brûlée
- Selection of ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Menu subject to change. An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. Valid for option purchased only. Valid exclusively for the Chef's Special menu.
About Friends Restaurant
Heart of Pinner blooms with AA Rosette awarded to Friends Restaurant for their culinary excellence. Nestled in an old Tudor building, the venue invites patrons to a half-timbered, low-lit dining room to enjoy a selection of contemporary British and French cuisine in an intimate atmosphere. Founded over 25 years ago it is now headed by a chef with over ten years of experience, Stelian Scripcariu, who worked previously at such places as Gordon Ramsay Maze and Bearnard Louiseau's Group. Diners can enjoy quality food from the a la carte or seasonal menus, complement meals with sweet treats and wines or book the full restaurant for private occasions like birthdays and weddings.