Customers can use a fine selection of fitness equipment designed to help them tone the muscles, improve strength and stamina
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £5.95 for a one-month gym membership valid during off-peak times (75% off)
- £15.95 for a three-month gym membership valid during off-peak times (78% off)
- £49 for a six-month gym membership valid during off-peak times (66% off)
£139 for a 12-month gym membership valid during off-peak times (52% off)
- £9.95 for a one-month gym membership valid during peak times (75% off)
- £49.95 for a three-month gym membership valid during peak times (58% off)
- £119 for a six-month gym membership valid during peak times (39% off)
- £199 for a 12-month gym membership valid during peak times (43% off)
£10 surcharge for a replacement membership card. £19 surcharge for induction course.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01953 665090 for initial registration; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Must sign waiver. Off-peak times are Mon-Sun 9am-4.30pm. Peak times are Mon-Sun 24 hours a day. Entry code will be provided upon registration. Full instructions at the time of registration. Customers will also receive a swipe card/membership card to gain entry when gym is manned (Mon-Fri 6am-10pm, Sat 8am-5pm, Sun and bank holidays 10am-4pm). If the card is lost and needs to be replaced there is a £10 surcharge for a new one. The membership does not include classes. Induction course is recommended but not included. This can be purchased at £19 surcharge. Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Valid for option purchased only.
About Full Fitness Gym
Located in Watton, Full Fitness Gym is designed to suit the various needs of beginners and more seasoned fitness fans. A team of professional trainers is on hand to help customers achieve their goals by using resistance machines and free weights with a functional training area also available.