This course lasting up to four and a half hour allows students to learn how to apply 3D Russian volume individual eyelash extensions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£69 for a 3D Russian volume eyelash extensions application course (69% off)
- This group tuition requires students to work on each other, so it’s essential not to wear any eye make-up during the classes
- Patch test is required before taking the classes
- All learners receive a training manual prior to the course so they can get theoretical knowledge before moving on to practical session
- Necessary products and tools are provided
- A tutor will ask questions to check participants’ understanding of the procedure while observing them at work
The course syllabus:
- Understanding the benefits to eyelash extensions
- Understanding contra-indications and contra-actions
- Consultation with the client
- Patch testing
- Prepare and plan for the treatment
- Explanation of the products
- Application, removal and maintenance of eyelash extensions
- Health and safety law
- Data protection act
- Hygiene and sterilisation methods
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or online, contact 01454 322182 or visit http://fusionhairandbeautytrainingschool.co.uk/contact. Present printed voucher upon arrival. No cancellations once booking was made. Courses are not transferable once booked. Must be 16 or older. New customers only. £50 top-up fee if customer already had done the course before. This can be put on all courses. All tools and products are provided for the training day and kits can be purchased if required. Customers must have a patch test done at least 48 hours prior to the booked session or £30 case study fee. Certificate to be provided at the end of session if they achieve proficiency. Customers must have their lashes free from extensions and work on each other in the group. Valid Sun 10am-4pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 10 May 2017.
About Fusion Hair and Beauty Training School
Mandy Veale is Bristol’s master artist passing down years of experience in the industry at Fusion Hair and Beauty Training School. From waxing to massages, there is a wide choice of courses available to businesses looking to extend the training of their staff, or for individuals looking to improve their own learning and performance.