Located in Liverpool, the four-star 30 James Street Hotel entices with its Titanic-themed decor that brings back the glamour of the early 1900s combined with modern amenities.
The bedrooms hint back to the cruise liner’s passenger cabins with their luxurious furnishings and are fitted with TVs, hot drink-making facilities and safes, while some include a Jacuzzi bath or a kitchenette.
Fine dining and tipples can be savoured at the Carpathia Bar and Restaurant. Guests are invited to try a range of seasonal dishes accompanied by classic or exotic cocktails.
Groupon’s Guide To Liverpool
To get a feel of the city’s past, travellers may head to the Merseyside Maritime Museum and The Beatles Story at Albert Dock.
Shopping enthusiasts may browse through the high-end stores in the city centre before enjoying a walk among the 100 cast-iron figures of artist Antony Gormley’s Another Place on Crosby beach. In spring, The Wavertree Botanic Park and Garden allures with the scent of hundreds of flowers, while Liverpool’s docks entice with the largest single collection of Grade I listed buildings in England.
Option 1: standard
- £99 for 1 night in a luxury double room with hot tub
- £119 for 1 night in a quarters room with hot tub and kitchenette
- £198 for 2 nights in a quarters room with hot tub and kitchenette
Option 2: with dinner
- £129 for 1 night in a cabin room with hot tub
£149 for 1 night in a luxury double room with hot tub
- £169 for 1 night in a quarters room with hot tub and kitchenette
- £308 for 2 nights in a quarters room with hot tub and kitchenette