Set in the greenery of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Arrochar Hotel is an imposing countryside mansion originally built and designed in the 19th century. Perched at the foot of the Arrochar Alps, on the shores of Loch Long, the hotel is a suitable spot for spending a countryside break.
• Guests are invited to spacious en suite rooms, kitted out with contemporary facilities and rustic furnishings, all complemented by views over the loch's waters or the surrounding countryside.
• Visitors may tuck into hearty dishes of traditional Scottish cuisine in the hotel restaurant, or head out to the bar to enjoy a more informal ambient and a glass of malt whiskey.
• With the deep waters of Loch Long on its doorstep and Loch Lomond 2 miles away, the area offers plenty of water sports, such as kayaking and diving, while the wooded shores await with climbing, walking and cycling opportunities.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with full cooked Scottish breakfast, three-course dinner on first night and bottle of bubbly on arrival
• £59 for 1 night arriving between 18 February and 30 April 2014
• £89 for 2 nights arriving between 18 February and 29 April 2014
• £119 for 3 nights arriving between 18 February and 28 April 2014
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Animals allowed for £5 per pet per night supplement.
• Breakfast served between 7.30am-9.30am (Mon-Sat) and 8am-10am (Sun).
• Upgrade available to a loch view room for £5 per person per night supplement.
Arrochar Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Visitors appreciated the clean rooms and believed that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 06/02/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
Argyll & Bute: 1 to 3 Nights For Two With Breakfast, Dinner and Bubbly from £59 at Arrochar Hotel
79% of 78 customers recommend
- Hotel located on the shores of Loch long
- Stay in standard double or twin room with breakfast
- Three-course dinner served on first night
- Bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Walking, climbing and diving opportunities nearby
The Fine Print
Live Update: No Weekends Available. Valid for arrivals on dates selected and specified on Groupon (Excl. 18-25 April 2014).
Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay.
7-day modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Must book by 30 March 2014.
Booking required by phone: 01301702484 or email: email@example.com.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people. Max. 1 additional guest may stay for per person per night supplement: child (aged 5-14) for £10; or child (under 5) free of charge, with cot/crib provided.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
79% of 78 customers recommend
“Staff were very friendly”
“Nice room, lovely views of loch”
“Good location. Food was good.”