Exploring a city can be much more fun when one doesn’t have to strain the wallet multiple times a day - this is where a city pass comes in handy, allowing the entire family to make the most of every city break.
The Pass can be used to enjoy more than 20 museums and attractions around the city, have a 50% discount on access to 90 other city highlights, and freely roam around with unlimited access to the public transportation system: all of the bus, tram and metro lines, as well as the metropolitan trains.
- Unlimited access to the city’s public transport network (bus, metro, tram, suburban trains within zone 1, trains to/from the airport)
- Admission to more than 20 museums and attractions
- Discounts of up to 50% on almost 90 tourist attractions - see the list of attractions with complimentary and discounted access here
- A short guide book to the city, including information on the attractions and sites in Spanish, Catalan, French, English, German and Italian
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernist Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers.
Option 1: three-day pass
- £39 for 1 adult
- £58 for 1 adult and 1 child
- £77 for 1 adult and 2 children
- £78 for 2 adults
- £97 for 2 adults and 1 child
- £116 for 2 adults and 2 children
Option 2: four-day pass
- £48 for 1 adult
- £96 for 1 adult and 1 child
- £96 for 1 adult and 2 children
- £96 for 2 adults
- £120 for 2 adults and 1 child
- £144 for 2 adults and 2 children
Option 3: five-day pass
- £52 for 1 adult
- £79 for 1 adult, 1 child
- £107 for 1 adult and 2 children
- £103 for 2 adults
- £131 for 2 adults and 1 child
- £158 for 2 adults and 2 children