Situated in a quaint district of Rome, just a short drive from the city centre, Romoli Hotel offers contemporary accommodation, an on-site bar and a charming rooftop garden with panoramic views. Guests can unwind in air-conditioned rooms which are kitted out with flat-screen TVs and en suite bathroom facilities.
Located a 10-minute walk from Bologna and Policlinico underground stations and 9km from Sistine Chapel, Albergo Athena offers easy access to transportation links bringing tourists closer to the city’s main attractions. The rooms come complete with air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, TVs and minibars.
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historical sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains, and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain, and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£149 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£179 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£189 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Bristol flights
- £169-£259 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£289 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£289 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £189-£289 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £239-£299 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £249-£319 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Manchester flights
- £139-£199 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£219 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £179-£239 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking