Placed 2km from the Orebić ferry terminal and 9km from Korcula Old Town, which travellers can reach by ferry, Hotel Orsan invites tourists to bask in the sun and enjoy rich cultural heritage and sport attractions of Pelješac peninsula.
The air-conditioned rooms come complete with en suite bathrooms with hairdryers and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms feature sea views.
On-site amenities include a buffet-style restaurant, a cafe and a cocktail bar. Other facilities include an outdoor saltwater pool, a sandy beach, ball courts, games and watercraft rentals.
Groupon’s Guide To Orebić
Located on the Pelješac peninsula on the Dalmatian coast, Orebić is a port town and municipality in the Dubrovnik-Neretva county in Croatia. Orebić is situated directly across a strait from the town of Korčula, located on Korčula Island. Ferries service the two towns frequently. Orebić is 112km from Dubrovnik.
Orebić is the town of the cradle of sea adventurers, shipmasters and sailors. The Franciscan monastery of Our Lady of Angels is a popular attraction. The attention of tourists is also captured by houses of red brick. Visitors are also drawn to the Mount of Saint Elijah located on the outskirts of the town which offers a good view of the island of Korčula and the Adriatic Sea.
The old town has interesting unique architecture, especially miniature tenement houses, narrow streets and restaurants.
Option 1: with London flights
- £179-£439 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£449 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £289-£789 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Edinburgh flights
- £239-£329 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £299-£489 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £379-£699 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Manchester flights
- £239-£409 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £229-£489 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £329-£689 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking