The four star Best Western Cedar Court Hotel opens a grand door onto the heritage of Harrogate, where stately homes, traditional tea rooms and leafy backdrops make for a lovely break. A 15-minute walk from the hotel, the Royal Pump Room Museum invites visitors to sip a glass of the sulphur water that puts this spa town on the map.
• The hotel's 100 bedrooms offer cosy respite after busy days and provide the handy amenities of complimentary Wi-Fi, DVD players, bathrobes and slippers.
• Overlooking acres of parkland, the hotel boasts a brasserie restaurant and a cocktail bar serving a wide variety of tipples
• There is also a fully equipped gym on the premises and free parking for all.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast
Option 1: standard
• £59 for 1 night arriving between 1 January-31 March 2014 (Up to 51% off)
• £109 for 2 nights arriving between 1 January-30 March 2014 (Up to 32% off)
Option 2: with dinner on each night
• £89 for 1 night arriving between 1 January-31 March 2014 (Up to 43% off)
• £149 for 2 nights arriving between 1 January-30 March 2014 (Up to 40% off)
• Check-in from 2.30pm; check-out by 11am.
• Pets not allowed.
BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Reviewers found the rooms well-prepared and complimented the central location and appetising meals.
Details verified 04/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.