What You Get
Included in all options:
- Queen guest room for two people
- Main course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window until 30 Apr 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located right at the waterfront, a short stroll away from the London City Airport and from the Docklands Light Railway station, the four-star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London offers travellers a scenic, well-connected and comfortable launch spot on their city break.
All of the rooms come with large flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms, some also boast a balcony, offering sweeping dockland views.
Travellers can keep up their workout routine at the onsite fitness room with up-to-date cardio equipment.
The hotel guests can also enjoy a daily buffet breakfast and opt for a modern international cuisine meal made with carefully picked fresh ingredients.
Queen Guest Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of the world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking and transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Hotel restaurant will be closed between 2nd and 31st January 2022. "All-day" menu will be available at the Bidder & Co. Bar & Lounge. Room Service from 12pm to 10pm each day.
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Nov 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.