What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic King or Executive King Room with Dockview for two
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course dinner on one night (excludes Cote de boeuf 800g - sharer)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Moored on the Thames, the Sunborn Hotel is a luxury yacht hotel offering four-star accommodation in East London, close to the capital’s ExCel Exhibition Centre.
The 19-23 sqm executive rooms are fitted with custom furnishings, private balcony or terrace, king-size bed, contemporary shower room with luxury toiletries, Lavazza coffee maker and plush bathrobes and slippers.
The Lands End restaurant serves signature British dishes with Asian and Mediterranean influences, and the Sundown bar offers a wide range of refreshments, cocktails and hot drinks.
Classic King Room/Executive King Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking and transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 18 Feb 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.