What You Get
Included in all options:
- Chelsea King Suite for 2 people
- Leisure access
- 15% off food and beverages
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Picture-perfect panoramic views over Chelsea Harbour Marina and the River Thames set the backdrop for indulgent relaxation at the five-star Chelsea Harbour Hotel. Set in one of London’s most prestigious areas, the hotel is right where the action happens, boasting easy access to the city’s most beloved attractions. On site, guests can enjoy attentive service, spa and health club facilities.
Classic, elegant rooms come with plush beds for a relaxing night’s sleep, while the Nespresso coffee machines ensure an energy boost in the morning or on a sleepy afternoon. The rooms also feature Smart TVs and en suites with toiletries.
Harbour Bar and Terrace tempts with an alfresco dining experience, while a rich fusion of British and Italian flavours can be savoured at the Chelsea Riverside Brassiere.
Chelsea King Suite
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To London
Famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car, London boasts a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants, and world-leading shops.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities, including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or in one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Limited parking available for £50 per day
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Nov 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.