What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double or twin room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Leisure access available – pool is currently closed but the gym is open - Monday to Friday 7 am – 9pm and Sat/Sun 9 am to 4pm
Included in dedicated options:
- The restaurant opens on 1st June 2022, for guests arriving prior to this date a limited evening menu is available in the bar and lounge. Two-course dinner is valid from on the first night of stay only
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 14 Sep 022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Housed in an elegant Georgian manor house, Avisford Park Hotel makes for a perfect idyllic retreat. The hotel is hugged by 89 acres of Sussex parkland and scenic English countryside. Guests can keep active with a visit to a golf club (fees may apply, please enquire once you arrive at the hotel)
The hotel is set between Chichester and Arundel - just 45 minutes from London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and with direct rail links to London.
The bedrooms vary in size and style. Classic double and twin rooms are spacious and bathed in natural light and offer views to the gardens and parkland beyond. In-room facilities include flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and en suite bathrooms.
Traditional dining changing seasonally can be enjoyed in the Cedar Restaurant. The Lounge Terrace and Bar offers a selection of fresh pastries and aromatic coffee.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To West Sussex
Packed with sleepy villages and coastal scenery, West Sussex is a popular getaway for travellers seeking countryside rambles, heritage sites or simply a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
History buffs may indulge in a trip to the village of Amberley, where a 12th-century castle awaits to be explored, or head to the archeological site of Fishbourne Palace, where 1st-century mosaics and Roman architecture may be admired. Days may also be spent browsing for antiques or enjoying a cup of tea at a restaurant or cafe.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Transfer is not available
- Parking free of charge
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 14 Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 17 Mar 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.