What You Get
Included in all options:
- Executive double room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- Dinner (three-course or special dinner, as per option chosen)
- Late check-out
Mother’s Day Special:
- Late check-out by 1 pm
- Mother’s Day 3-course dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Conveniently placed under a 10-minute drive from the airport, Best Western London Heathrow Ariel makes for a perfect stopover when traveling for business or leisure. Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle and Twickenham Stadium are all nearby, and reaching London is a breeze with the Heathrow Express.
Modern, sleek rooms come with air conditioning, double glazing and black-out curtains for a peaceful sleep, and invigorating power showers, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and on-demand movies.
Junction Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner treats, while evening drinks can be enjoyed in the Junction Bar. Guests can also make use of the room service.
Executive Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child under 12
- One child under 12 can stay in the room free of charge
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Transfer available for £5.50 per person (one way)/transfer, to be paid directly to partner
- Parking Available: £16 per day, paid on site
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 18 Feb 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.