What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Gym and wet facilities access
- Late check-out by midday
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner
- 25-minute spa treatment per person (choice of manicure, luxury pedicure, discovery facial, or Signature back, neck, and shoulder massage); must be pre-booked at 01943430001
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Located on the outskirts of the spa town of Ilkley, one of West Yorkshire’s most popular destinations, The Craiglands Hotel allures guests with six acres of landscaped grounds and woodland and offers easy access to Ilkley Moor and Leeds and Bradford airports.
The rooms, which have been recently refurbished, but maintain a traditional feel, feature a private bathroom, a hairdryer and a hospitality tray, while some offer views over the Yorkshire Moors.
Modern features and traditional touches blend just as harmoniously in the decor of the on-site Brasserie 1 Restaurant, which serves a choice of freshly made treats crafted from locally sourced produce.
The interior decor is enriched by an open fire and French windows, but guests can also dine al fresco on the restaurant’s terrace.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
- Additional persons policy:
- Babies under 2: free of charge, baby cot upon request
- Extra bed upon request for £20 per night
- Children over 3 years old, with extra bed on request, £20 per night
- The number of extra beds and cots allowed depends on the room you choose; please enquire directly with hotel prior to arrival
Groupon’s Guide To West Yorkshire
West Yorkshire stretches on miles of uplands and steep valleys of urban clusters and countryside, standing out as a mosaic of interplaying land formations washed by the rivers Aire and Calder.
West Yorkshire is home to the world’s first nature reserve, Walton Hall, and to the scenic Ilkley Moor, homeland of the county’s anthem, boasting an array of unique rock formations. Outdoorsy types can embark on a climbing or bouldering adventure on The Chevin and admire the scenic sights of Harewood House.
The riverside remains of the Sandal Castle in Wakefield, the Cartwright Hall, and the Royal Armouries Museum are just a few of the highlights that heritage and cultural tourism aficionados can visit while in West Yorkshire.
- Brasserie-style restaurant
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by midday (regular check-out by 11am)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed, charges may apply; please enquire with the hotel before arrival
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 7 May 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.