What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Late check-out
- Bottle of wine
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 May 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located in central Colchester, the Brook Red Lion Hotel preserves the original Tudor-style features of its historic Grade I-listed building close to the Castle Museum and Colchester Arts Centre.
The hotel offers accommodation in 24 bedrooms which come in various shapes and sizes, fitted with flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Brasserie restaurant boasts a wide choice of dishes in a setting with exposed beams and wattle and daub walls.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
Groupon’s Guide To Essex
A host of Grade I and II listed buildings offer the base for heritage tourism in Essex, including landmarks like the 7th century Chapel of St Peter-on-the-Wall in Bradwell-on-Sea, the Hedingham Castle in Braintree District and the Norman style Colchester Castle. On top of the approximately 1400 landmarks of historic interest, Essex also boasts a number of unique highlights.
The county is thus home to Finchingfield, the quintessential British village, deemed one of the most beautiful rural hubs of England, and to Great Bentley in the Tendring district, boasting the second largest village green nationwide. Countryside sceneries are complemented by coastal expanses and seascapes, with destinations such as Frinton-on-Sea, Clacton-on-Sea and Mersea Island catering for visitors interested in beach tourism and water sports.
Nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts can head for the wetlands of Abberton Reservoir or for the ancient woodland of Epping Forest. Further pursuits are occasioned by Saffron Walden, a one-of-a-kind blend of rural charm and medieval features, and by the modern-day Lakeside Shopping Centre in West Thurrock, a gargantuan 2600000 square feet shopping centre and one of the largest in Europe.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room for £15 per pet per night; please enquire first on 01206 577986, fee to be paid directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Public parking available
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 May 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 7 Dec 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.