What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for 2 people
- Glass of Prosecco each on arrival
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner on the first night of stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
Set just a stroll away from the coastal fishing village of Emsworth, Brookfield Hotel invites guests to indulge in relaxation with idyllic landscape in the background. Nearby, travellers can find the Emsworth Farmers Market, while Portsmouth and Chichester can be reached in a short drive.
The spacious rooms, boasting classic decor, come with en-suite bathrooms, tea- and coffee-making facilities, as well as satellite TVs.
The on-site restaurant and bar offer a range of full meals and snacks, all crafted from locally-sourced produce.
Groupon’s Guide To Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Private parking is possible on site and costs £5 per day (reservation is not possible)
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
* Dinner is only on the first night of stay; dinner can be served in the restaurant or room
Reference price as per booking.com on 21 Dec 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.