What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a standard double room for two people
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- No cancellation, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
On Eastbourne’s seafront, the stately Grade II listed Burlington Hotel affords stunning views over the town’s colourful Carpet Gardens and to the sea. There is a restaurant, bar and various lounges for the guests to relax in after a day of sightseeing, swimming, water-sport, or any of the many family activities that are available in Eastbourne, There is a regular programme of events and entertainment not just in the town, but in the hotel itself, where the holiday-season calendar typically includes comedians, musicians, singers, cabaret, dancing, quizzes and competitions.
Many of the 159 bedrooms also have spectacular views of the sea-front and the famous 300-metre long pier which are within a short stroll. Each of them features a private bathroom with a hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to East Sussex
Bordered by Kent County to the east and Surrey to the northwest, East Sussex is part of the historic county of Sussex, which has its roots in the ancient kingdom of the South Saxons.
Often known for its landscaped grounds and nature trails, the region is home of the Seven Sisters, a series of chalk cliffs, part of the Seven Sisters Country Park, between the towns of Seaford and Eastbourne. Another well-known attraction is the Royal Pavilion, an 18th-century royal palace built for King George IV, while holidaymakers may also take a trip to Old Town Hastings, a traditional British town where plenty of antique shops and unusual old buildings may be explored.
Located in Herstmonceux, near the seaside town of Eastbourne, East Sussex Falconry offers plenty of bird watching opportunities, from the known eagle or hawk to the more exotic white-faced owl. The Eastbourne Miniature Railway as well as the nearby Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum or Sky High indoor trampoline park are sure to entertain holidaymakers of all ages.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 10am
- Pets not allowed
- Transport and transfers not available
- Parking is subject to availability on arrival and charged at £6 per 24 hours, if for any reason there is no car parking available, the hotel will direct you to the nearest car park within walking distance
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellation; reservations are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
* Valid only for Room stay
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Feb 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.