What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Dinner (£15 per person)
- Pre-dinner glass of Prosecco
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 72 hours in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Set halfway between Leeds and Manchester, Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield offers contemporary accommodation and easy access to the attractions of Yorkshire. On site, guests can work up a sweat with the state-of-the-art gym facilities and take a dip in the swimming pool.
When not out and about, visitors can unwind in the en suite rooms which boast modern decor and come complete with TVs, working areas, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Recently refurbishes, Grill 54 invites diners to tuck into rotisserie chicken dishes and char-grilled burgers. Guests can also choose from a rich bar menu or indulge in afternoon tea.
Groupon’s Guide to West Yorkshire
Approximately overlapping the historic West Riding of Yorkshire, the landlocked West Yorkshire stretches on miles of uplands and steep valleys populated by urban clusters or countryside settings, standing out as a mosaic of interplaying land formations washed by the rivers Aire and Calder.
West Yorkshire is home to the world’s first nature reserve, Walton Hall, and to the scenic Ilkley Moor, the homeland of the county’s anthem and set for an array of unique rock formations. Outdoorsy types can embark on a climbing or bouldering adventure on The Chevin, without disregarding the scenic sights of Harewood House.
The riverside remains of the Sandal Castle in Wakefield, the Cartwright Hall and the Royal Armouries Museum are just a few of the highlights that heritage and cultural tourism aficionados can visit while in West Yorkshire.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child
- One child under 13 years old can stay in the room for £15 per night, payable to the hotel directly; extra bed included. A baby under 3 ys old can stay free of charge using existing bedding or in a baby cot. To arrange, please contact the hotel directly prior to arrival
- Check-in: from 2pm
- Check-out: by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed on request; charges may apply, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Parking available on site and charges may apply
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 72 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 24.12.2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.