What You Get
Included in all options:
- Deluxe double room for 2 people
- Full English breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course dinner on one night
- A glass of prosecco
- Late check-out by 1pm (subject to availability)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2021
Stylish and chic, the four-star Clayton Chiswick Hotel sits in west London, just a stone’s throw away from Gunnersbury Tube Station. Kew Gardens can be reached within a leisurely stroll along with Richmond upon Thames. Corporate guests can take advantage of the conference facilities, while active types can energise at the fitness suite on site.
The rooms boast soothing colour schemes and contemporary interiors. Each bedroom comes with a spacious bed with fluffy pillows, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and a power shower, as well as a hairdryer, iron and an in-room safe.
Foodies can in a la carte dishes and daily specials at the relaxed Grill Restaurant before or after a tipple or two at the Globe Bar before they venture out for the evening.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Deluxe Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out by 1pm (subject to availability), regular check-out: midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets policy: pets are not allowed
- Parking is available for £18 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 12 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.